Your Goals and Values
The following questions will help you start to crystallize your goals and values. Write down your answers and review them on a regular basis.
- Financial planning means different things to different people. What does it mean to you?
- What is your biggest financial concern?
- How do you want to spend your retirement years?
- What are your financial values, and how have they impacted the decisions you make in life?
- Do you have a plan for dealing with health issues and crises if they arise?
- If you own a business, will you be able to sell it for what it’s worth?
- Do you have an access plan that will help you manage your income taxes in retirement?
Taking the time to review and change your responses over time will allow your subconscious mind time to process the ideas, which will assist with your responses. Realize that pursuing your goals and values is not a one time event. You don’t have to pususe everything at once. Planning is an ongoing process.
We can help you dive deeper into this, so you can get on track toward your goals and stay there. Please don’t waste another minute thinking about it. Call 805-910-9657 for a no cost or obligation consultation today.